We offer the following payment methods in our shop:
|Payment method||Delivery country||Debit time|
|Credit Card |
Great Britain, Ireland, Italy,
|Germany, Finland, |
|14 Days after |
|Germany, Austria||individually; |
Apple Pay / Google Pay
These country restrictions are the responsibility of our payment service providers.
All payment methodes are provided by our payment service provider "Stripe" (except PayPal & Amazon Pay).
Pay by credit card
Pay easily with all major credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Amex).
- Easy payment by American Express, MasterCard or Visa.
- HUMAN BLOOD works with Mollie's e-commerce solution, which offers you the highest level of security and data protection.
- In order to make shopping on the Internet even more secure, HUMAN BLOOD offers you the latest encryption techniques, such as SSL and SHA encryption
- Fast credit card transactions
- Personal PIN
- Due on your next credit card statement
Pay via SOFORT / GiroPay / iDeal / EPS
SOFORT / GiroPay / iDeal / EPS are a quick, secure and convenient way to process payments.
Particularly practical: no registration is required.
- Instead of an annoying registration, all you need to do is log in with the data of your online banking account.
- Your data is protected: a two-step authentication process (PIN / TAN) ensures maximum security
- Please note that a transfer via SOFORT / GiroPay / iDeal / EPS can take 2-3 days, depending on the bank
Pay by PayPal
With PayPal you can pay for your purchases online quickly, easily and securely.
- Easy payment without entering bank or credit card details.
- No personal data will be passed on from you.
- If you pay by PayPal, there are no additional costs for you.
- Innovative test methods, tools and tips for safe surfing.
- PayPal offers you buyer protection.
- Payments via PayPal quickly arrive at the seller.
Pay with ApplePay
With ApplePay you can pay for your purchases online quickly, easily and securely.
- Pay with the authentication of your Apple device
- Payment is made using the payment method you have deposited and selected with Apple
- Safe and fast payment
Pay by Klarna invoice or Klarna installment
In cooperation with Klarna, we offer payment by invoice or in installments as a payment method.
For you, this means that you never have to provide your account details and only pay when you have received the goods. So you can shop particularly safely and easily.
- First receive the goods, then pay.
- The invoice will be issued when the goods are dispatched. You will receive this from us by email.
- You do not have to reveal any account information.
- From the date of the invoice, you always have 14 days to pay your invoice.
- The amount you have to pay and which amount is shown directly in the payment window. If the conditions do not suit you, you can cancel the payment at any time and choose another payment method.
Delivery can only be made to your home address. Shipping to a company address or a packing station is therefore not possible when purchasing on account. You make your payment to Klarna as we assign the claim to Klarna. Please note that for data protection reasons we have no access to Klarna's payment transactions. Therefore, if you have any questions about your invoice, please only contact Klarna. Klarna's telephone number is 0221 66950130. You can find the billing conditions here .
Notes on Klarna payment by installments:
Please note that the minimum monthly rate for all purchases together, but also for a single purchase is always 1/24 of the total amount, but always at least € 6.95.
- You always get the goods before you pay
- Pay at least € 6.95 / month or 1/24 of the total
- You do not have to provide a credit card number or bank details
- All your purchases are collected on a monthly bill
- Shop now - pay at the end of next month
- Monthly hire purchase fee of € 0.45 regardless of the number of your purchases
- You can also pay the total amount at any time and end the hire purchase
With a purchase of € 500 under the installment purchase basic conditions, the setup fee is € 0. The current borrowing rate is 11.95%, which corresponds to an effective annual interest rate of 14.79% with a monthly hire purchase fee of € 0.45. The total amount is € 538.35. With 12 installments, each installment is € 44.86. This example assumes that the payment is made within one year. The APR can be both lower and higher and depends on the amount of the loan that Klarna grants you. The monthly payment is due upon receipt of the monthly invoice.
If your purchase exceeds an amount of € 199.99 for the first time, an effective installment purchase agreement only exists if you have signed a hire purchase contract. The hire purchase contract will be sent to you by Klarna. You can sign the contract and thus convert your purchase into an installment purchase or pay the entire purchase price by the specified due date. The due date for this payment is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods, tickets or other services, the time of the availability of the services or the digital content. If you are in default of payment, Klarna can request a flat-rate compensation for the damage caused as a result of each reminder. You are entitled to prove that Klarna has suffered no or only minor damage.
More information here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/base_account